Food And Beverage Manager
Martinsville, VA 24112 US
Our company is searching for a Food and Beverage Manager with excellent service, skills, and knowledge. If this sounds like the Food and Beverage position you would like, Apply Today at our location in Southern Virginia! At the core of our thriving company pulsates a vibrant mix of commerce, leisure activities, and farm-to-table cuisine. Our picturesque resort serves as an ideal hub for today's travelers. If this sounds like the Food and Beverage Manager position you are looking for, Apply Today at our location in Southern Virginia!
Title of Position: Food and Beverage Manager
Job Description: The Food & Beverage Manager plays a pivotal role in overseeing all food and beverage outlets associated with the resort. The Food & Beverage Manager consistently strives to exceed expectations in responsibilities such as associate relations, recruitment, training, procurement, inventory, and beverage menu development. The Food and Beverage Manager must be able to manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards. Preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service is expected from the Food and Beverage Manager. The manager is committed to the success of the operation, carrying out day-to-day operational tasks and maintaining a strong presence on the floor during busy service hours to gather and address guest feedback. The Food and Beverage Manager works together with front-of-house team members to hone vital skills that enhance the guest experience.
· Competitive Starting Salary
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
· Hotel Discounts
· Relocation Assistance Provided, if applicable
- The Food and Beverage Manager must have high volume food and beverage experience of 3-5 years
- The Food and Beverage Manager is preferred to have prior experience in a restaurant or luxury resort environment
- The Food and Beverage Manager should be able to work evenings
- Strong background in beverage is required of the Food and Beverage Manager
- The Food and Beverage Manager must be able to lead by example with great service
- The Food and Beverage Manager is preferred to have strong POS knowledge
Apply Now - Food and Beverage Manager located in Southern Virginia
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Carolina Bhikhari, CPC
Carolina graduated with her MBA from the University of South Florida in 2014 and became a certified HR professional in 2016. She has held various positions within HR since graduation but believes being a part of Talent Acquisition has been the most exciting and rewarding. Carolina has several years of recruiting experience in different industries including medical, retail, and most recently, hospitality. What she enjoys most about recruiting is being able to meet new people, learn about their goals and aspirations and help them take the next step in their career.