Food Service Director
89 Lincoln St Hampton, VA 23669 US
Food Service Director
Salary Range $100k + Bonus Opportunity
The Food Service Director will serve as the company’s representative and direct all dining service operations. The Food Service Director will work with clients in all matters relating to contracts and unit operations to growing business relationships. B2B Skills would be a plus. The Food Service Director handles events, managing cash control and payroll records, hiring and training of staff, and is responsible for overall highest satisfaction.
We are seeking a Food Service Director in Hampton, Va. to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a remarkable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality
- Train and manage BOH operations
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Monday to Friday – (Weekend availability optional)
- Quarterly Bonus opp
Apply Now-Food Service Director, Hampton, Va. - If you would like to be considered for this position, apply today! Send resumes to Tombull@geckohospitality.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.