Food and Beverage Manager
2901 Chicago Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55407 Minneapolis, MN 55407 US
Food and Beverage Manager
Business & Leisure Focused Hotel
Our Company is an industry leader looking for an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Manager to join our family. Is your focus on your guests’ experience, anticipating and understanding guests’ needs and exceeding their expectations? If this sounds like the type of Food and Beverage Manager you are or want to be, we need to hear from you! Apply Today for our location in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Staffed in all areas of hotel management and development, we have assembled an experienced team of hospitality professionals who continually support property level managers in order to benchmark performance against major competitors, maximize quality, market share and profitability. Our extensive background, coupled with a seasoned executive team fosters a culture that is oriented toward success! If you would like to become a Food and Beverage Manager with a company within an enjoyable environment don’t miss this opportunity at our location in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Title of Position: Food and Beverage Manager
Job Description: Our search for an Food and Beverage Manager is aimed at dedicated individuals who are consistently striving to exceed expectations and have a confirmed record for achieving service prestige. The Food and Beverage Manager must be able to manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards. Preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service is expected from the Food and Beverage Manager. The Food and Beverage Manager must be able to design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements. The Food and Beverage Manager has to be able to identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns. They must lead the F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Extremely Competitive Salary
- Wonderful Training Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
- The Food and Beverage Manager must possess strong knowledge of food, methods of food preparation, alcoholic beverages, trends in both food and alcoholic beverages, and be able to develop menus from this knowledge.
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Food and Beverage Manager
- The Food and Beverage Manager must have the ability to compose and express thoughts in a clear and understandable way to ensure effective communications
- 5+ years of food and beverage management experience in a restaurant or hotel environment is required for the Food and Beverage Manager
- The Food and Beverage Manager must have sufficient mathematical skills to prepare forecasts, budgets, and reports, calculate food, beverage and labor costs, etc.
Apply Now-Food and Beverage Manager located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Craig Egan is the Gecko Executive Hospitality Recruiter for Minnesota. He has 31 years of experience in the restaurant business, with the last 11 years as a Multi-Unit Director and Vice President.
Before becoming a part of Gecko Hospitality, Craig successfully built top of the line management teams, while facilitating top level financial results as both a single unit operator as well as a multi-unit operator. Throughout his experience in the restaurant industry, Craig has ultimately prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. His exceptional experience in strategic planning and customer service transfers perfectly to Gecko Hospitality. His ability to build great teams will be an asset in matching candidates perfectly with employers. Joining Gecko Hospitality has fulfilled a dream of owning his own business.
Craig started as a dish washer in a local café and with drive and motivation, elevated himself to the vice president of a restaurant chain, and now owner of his own business. He recently moved to Minnesota for a life on the lake with his wife Cindy, his son Jack, and his daughter Jordan.