Food and Beverage Manager
Portland, ME 04101 US
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER
*TOP PAY *TOP PERKS *TOP BONUS
We are seeking an EXPERIENCED Food and Beverage Manager to help spearhead our Events, Restaurant, Catering and Banquets division. If you have been wanting to bring your skills up to the next level in your career and work for Nations Largest and Fastest Growing Organization just recently ranked as one of the best places to work this is concept for you!
- Develop: and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, your team members and our Corporate staff. It is imperative that you instill our philosophies through all levels of management and promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and developing a positive and rewarding environment for employees.
- Ensure: team members consistently deliver top service to every guest, every time, they have the tools necessary to complete their jobs, quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Maintain: Constant contact with all level and areas of the concept including the BOH and FOH. Create: marketing plan to build sales and oversee business objective.
- Recommend: all menus, promotions and programs in accordance with Levy Restaurants standards.
- Oversee: completion of required department reports and compiles month end reporting. Control of all inventories, product cost, cash handling and purchasing.
- Other: Strong attention to detail, holds team accountable for accountable to deliver exceptional customer service, Assists and Responds to all guest service issues, Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, guests, subcontractors, vendors and all outside relations.
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM: 8 years of Food and Beverage Management experience working in multi venue concepts is a MUST for this position.
MUST BE: flexible with schedule and MUST BE ABLE to work different shifts.
MUST BE able to work over 55 hours a week.
MUST BE able to lift, stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking.
*Top Pay *Top Bonus *Top Perks
Linda Slegel, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Linda Slegel is an Executive Hospitality Recruiter for the New England Region-MA, NH, ME, VT specializing in the placement of restaurant professionals. She is known in the industry for putting her skills, knowledge and expertise into helping candidates find their ideal positions and assisting her clients finding great new employees for their organization. Linda is a very driven and dedicated Recruiter who strives to bring the best of the best together. Linda has an exceptionally strong passion for the recruiting industry winning numerous awards throughout her career. She listens strongly to the needs and desires of the candidate with regards to what they are looking for in their next position and listens to the clients’ needs ensuring that an ideal match is met. Linda attended Rochester Institute of Technology-RIT and is currently in the process of obtaining her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification.