Fraternity Chef - Excellent Benefits
Boulder, CO 80302
The Unit Manager / Private Chef is responsible for running an onsite kitchen of a fraternity. The position requires the individual to collaborate with the clientele to create a balanced and innovative menu, place online product and supply orders through multiple vendors, and use various creative cost-effective techniques to execute meals from scratch.
- Collaborate with client to design a weekly menu
- Execute delicious meals in a timely manner in accordance with site agreement
- Interact daily with students/clients providing excellent customer service
- Maintain product and supply inventory through online ordering
- Report financial and other required results electronically
- Maintain a weekly established budget
- Maintain cleanliness and basic maintenance of kitchen spaces and equipment
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Dependent Care
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid holidays
- Minimal late nights and weekends
- Growth potential
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to increase salary by taking on sous chef hours at our full-service restaurant
- 2 to 5 years kitchen management experience
- ServSafe certified
- Experience in cost effective and creative menu development
- Culinary degree/certification preferred
- Executive Chef experience preferred
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.