Front Office Manager, Growing Hospitality Company
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Now searching for a Hotel Front Office Manager in the Harrisburg, PA area!
Salary $27 – 30k
Our Front Office Manager will be in charge of overseeing all front office personnel and ensuring proper completion of all Front Office duties. He/She will direct and coordinate activities of the front desk, including but not limited to reservations, guest service, and telephone. The Front Office Manager will schedule their office staff, along with training/cross training to ensure they can handle multiple tasks at once. Maintaining relationships and lines of communication across different departments in the hotel is a vital part of the Front Office Manager position. We expect our Front Office Manager to resolve guest complaints and concerns promptly and courteously. Our Front Office Manager should be upholding our brand’s commitment to hospitality.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of current Hotel Front Office Manager experience
- Extensive experience with handling cash, proper accounting procedures, and general administrative task
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review reports and oversee activities of subordinates
- Demonstrated knowledge of hotel operations
- Must have experience with hotel communication and telephone systems
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and development of hourly staff
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Apply Today - Hotel Front Office Manager! Harrisburg, PA area
Salary $27 – 30k
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Karen Kern has worked in the Human Resource field her entire career. Karen is a goal-driven, results-oriented HR professional who consistently delivers value for clients and stakeholders at every level of the organization.
As a former Director of Human Resources with Marriott hotels, she possesses a solid understanding of the hotel industry. While hotels often incur high turnover, Karen found that totally unacceptable. Through her committed efforts, Karen was able to reduce turnover by 78% over a 10-year period by modifying the recruitment process, developing a mentoring program for new hires, integrating a supervisory training program, and organizing employee recognition programs.
Her LinkedIn recommendations provide testament to the high caliber of service she provides to her clients and candidates alike.