Front Office Manager
Ithaca, NY 13624
Front Office Manager
Newly Renovated Business Hotel
Our company is looking for a Front Office Manager with a passion for hospitality and incredible leadership abilities. We require a Front Office Manager with hotel opening experience. If this sounds like you, Apply Today at our location in Ithaca, NY. As the Front Office Manager we would like for you to voice your expert opinion and help our company grow to be even more successful. We are proud to say we are one of the best companies to work for, winning the Best Employer award for multiple years! As the Front Office Manager you will be able to oversee and run one of the top business hotels in the industry. Don’t miss this great opportunity as a Front Office Manager, Apply Today for our location in Ithaca, NY.
Title of Position: Front Office Manager
Job Responsibilities: The Front Office Manager is responsible for managing Front Office Supervisors, Front Desk Agents, and Bell Attendants. The Front Office Manager will represent and/or assist Director of Operations in all necessary meetings, as required, to ensure effective inter-departmental communication. The Front Office Manager must manage upselling opportunities, email capture and other Front Office initiatives as well as record all/any incidents that occur in the hotel, log and follow up with the Director of Operations. Responsible for day-to-day operations and management of the hotel front office. Ensuring guest satisfaction by effectively leading, motivating, and training all guest service staff while maximizing revenues and profits
- Benefit Packages- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Competitive Salary
- Basic Life Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- And Many More!
- The Front Office Manager must be available and willing to cover the front desk shifts including night audit should no coverage is available
- Front Office Manager must possess the ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail
- The Front Office Manager must have 3+ years’ experience in managing a front office team and being familiar with applying rules under the Collective Bargaining agreement is essential, preferably in an upscale boutique hotel
- The Front Office Manager must be able to enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems
- The Front Office Manager must have a High School Diploma or equivalent although a Hospitality Degree is preferred
Apply Now- Front Office Managerlocated in Ithaca, NY
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
For 16 years, Hantz Bernard served as the Executive Director of an international organization that operated in 17 countries; he functioned as an executive coach for many years before joining the hospitality industry. With three master’s degrees, an honorary doctorate, knowledge of multiple languages, and many published articles in his portfolio, Hantz’ passion is to assist people, whether clients or candidates, to reach their optimal potential.