Front of House Manager
2950 Clarendon Boulevard Arlington, VA 22201 US
This is an amazing growth opportunity to start as a Front of House Manager and grow into an AGM and rapidly work your way up to the GM level. And we are rapidly expanding so if you would like to pursue opening new locations, the sky is the limit! This is an amazing opportunity. We will give you all the tools and training you need to succeed in your career!
- 401(k) matching 4% after 1 year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off- 2 weeks
- Paid training- 4 weeks out of town
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- World- Wide company Growth opportunities – With 30 new local locations in next 5 years
- The Front of House Manager should possess 1+ years of high-volume working as a floor manager/front of house manager in a full-service restaurant
- The Front of House Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Front of House Manager should have a track record of achieving financial goals
- The Front of House Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy.
- The Front of House Manager should have open availability 10 Hour shifts
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.