Our company is currently seeking a professional FOH Manager with outstanding customer service skills and experience in a fine dining environment. Are you a spirited leader with the ability to inspire and motivate your team to strive for excellence? If so, we have a great opportunity for you at our location in Las Vegas. It is essential our FOH Manager pays extremely close attention to every minute detail contributing to the delivery of seamless service and remarkable meals. We are inspired to be the finest Italian restaurant brand with a contemporary dining atmosphere serving up classic dishes for over 30 years! Our goal is to build a team of industry professionals who set the tone for amazing guest experiences. Our Chefs are compelled by our passion for the flavors and freshness of regional ingredients while offering an impressive assortment of selected wines. Are you interested furthering your career with a world-renowned industry leader? This an excellent opportunity to join our team as the FOH Manager. Apply today for our location in Las Vegas, NV.
Title of Position: FOH Manager
Job Description: Our search for a FOH Manager is aimed at dedicated individuals who are consistently striving to exceed expectations and have a confirmed record for achieving service prestige. As the FOH Manager you will support the General Manager by ensuring all front of the house personnel is professional and performing according to company policies and standards set by the management team. The FOH Manager will feel comfortable giving on the spot critique to avoid any unsatisfactory delivery of food or service. Ensuring an open line of communication between service and back of the house employees will be a function of our FOH Manager as well. Ensuring absolute guest satisfaction will be the focus as the FOH Manager. It will be essential to remain approachable and to always portray a professional demeanor.
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance
- The FOH Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 2-4 years
- Being a local of Vegas for at least 5 years is a must for the FOH Manager
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the FOH Manager
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager in any capacity on the Strip is a must for the FOH Manager
- The FOH Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Having a Wine/Beverage background is a plus for the FOH Manager
- The FOH Manager should always make themselves available to the restaurant
Apply Now - FOH Manager located in Las Vegas, NV.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Melanie Villa Silvestre.