Front of House Manager
9922 COMMERCE ST SUMMERVILLE, GA 30747 Summerville, GA 30747
Front of House Manager
Casual Theme – Quality of Life
Our Company is seeking a professional and outgoing Front of House Manager to join our rapidly growing restaurant group. You may have just found your career as a Front of House Manager for our location in Summerville, SC. Our Company is a chain of more than 40 full-service restaurants located throughout the Midwest and Southern portions of the United States. Our initial Restaurant was established in the early 1990’s and for the first few years we decisively grew at a conservative speed, aware a too rapid expansion could sabotage an otherwise successful concept. In large part, one of the reasons for the Company’s modest growth rate was the painstaking care selecting Quality Professional Restaurant Management Teams as well as the potential location sites, but by the mid 1990’s there were close to 10 established locations throughout a few of the Southern States. If you would like to become a Front of House Manager with a company with steady growth in both size and profits while in an amusing and enjoyable environment don’t miss this opportunity!! Apply Today for our location in Summerville, SC.
Title of Position: Front of House Manager
Job Description: With a substantial collection of wines and extremely rare spirits it’s required that our Front of House Manager has an ample knowledge and ability to enhance our guests dining experience with perfectly paired beverages The Front of House Manager in this position will ensure their team executes stellar customer service at all times, will set high standards for service and hospitality and will act as an ambassador for our brand in and outside of the restaurant. Our Front of House Manager will be responsible for recruiting, training and managing functions of the bar personnel. Our Front of House Manager will have exceptional personal skills and will make themselves accessible for the staff to address questions or concerns. The Front of House Manager will conduct liquor inventories and be responsible for product ordering as well as bar budgets and assisting in organizing special events and promotions.
- Competitive salary and bonus programs for all managers
- A REAL 5 day work week with a REAL 50-55 hour expectation!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- A week’s paid Vacation every 6 months
- We are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with our families
- Structured Training Programs
- We have a culture that promotes a fun, high energy work environment
- Great growth opportunity in over 20 states across America!
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Front of House Manager is a must for this position
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Front of House Manager must posses
- As solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Front of House Manager
- The Front of House Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Front of House Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-Front of House Manager located in Summerville, SC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.