Front of House Manager
3400 Princess Anne Rd Virginia Beach, VA 23456 US
Virginia Beach, VA
Are you ready to Love your job! Be a part of a family and take pride in your work! Your leadership ensures that our food, service, people and atmosphere are the best.
It is your job to deliver the best guest experience . We are looking for a great FOH Manager who will bring positivity to our Virginia Beach, VA location. As a Front of House Manager, you would oversee all Front of House operations, make sure amazing Food and Top-Notch Service is delivered to our guests, and manage all Front of House employees on a daily basis. If you have a passion for people and providing a top-notch guest experiences, apply to be a FOH Manager in Virginia Beach, VA today!
As a Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Driving sales, steps of service, and guest satisfaction
- In conjunction with all Management, enforcing compliance with all employment policies and overseeing cleanliness of restaurant and safety of guests at all times
- Providing or directing all Front of House training
- Managing performance of Front of House employees, including conducting performance evaluations, coaching, and discipline
- Managing liquor orders and controlling liquor costs
- Enforcing applicable liquor laws and Responsible Alcohol Service guidelines
- Assisting with the development of all Key Hourly employees, Assistant Managers, and Hourly employees by providing daily feedback on performance during one-on-ones
- Reviewing applications, interviewing, and hiring or recommending the hiring of Front of House employees.
- Directing work for employees including setting hours and weekly schedules and assigning tasks before, during, and after open hours of the restaurant
- Creating a fun, safe environment by following our core values and operational goals, and implementing contests, theme nights, and creating incentives for the staff
- Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling procedures
We offer a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to Restaurant Managers that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- A choice of medical plans that are best in class
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Flex days
- Adoption Assistance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection/ Pet Insurance/ Prepaid Legal plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.