Front of House Restaurant Manager- Gastonia
Gastonia, NC 28056 US
Salary Up to $50,000 + Bonuses (Depending on experience)
We are in search of a Front of House Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on a daily basis. To become the Front of House Manager of this Casual establishment, Apply Today. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales.
As a Front of House Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to: Setting the standard for service expectations by overseeing every aspect of the guest experience from start to finish, positively coaching and counseling staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. Demonstrating skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and managing team members. Spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant.
What we will offer to you:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible work schedules
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Parental, Donor, Bereavement and 100% Paid Maternity Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursements up to $5,250 per year
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Quarterly Restricted Stock Units Program
• 3+ years of high-volume restaurant management experience
• A passion for developing and mentoring people
•A track record of achieving financial results
• Have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
If you would like to be considered for this position, submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org!