New York, NY 10004
The hum of conversation fills the air, jam is passed around the table, and ever so gracefully, time slows. In this ever-changing hectic world, we invite you to escape to escape to a place where traditional simplicity is cherished. You see, we believe that community is what nurtures, inspires, and feeds the soul and that starts with our amazing people! If youre interested in a General Manager position in New York, NY, apply today!
As the General Manager you're not just the leader of the restaurant, you're the face of our brand. With overall responsibility for managing the daily operations you are ensuring consistent delivery of the guest experience, financial results and the staff experience/development.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Consistently represents the image and leadership style that is reflective of our core values
- Builds a high-performing restaurant team, with high morale, honest conversations and develops them to manage an overall high-performing restaurant
- Uses financial reporting, analysis, and critical thinking to manage labor, inventory, and all other business lines to achieve optimal results
- Confidently handles guests complaints, concerns and service issues with grace; focuses on finding solutions and resolving issues quickly
- Enriches the experience by being a presence on the floor and effectively builds relationships with our guests, ensuring repeat visits, developing managers and supervisors
General Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of restaurant management exp in full service/fast casual
- Proven track record of p/l management
- Hands-on leadership with a commitment to guest service and team member development
What's in it for YOU?
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus, paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- People first culture
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of other's achievements. This, coupled with an extensive restaurant Director background gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013 Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New Jersey. She is a native New Jersey girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New Jersey market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”