General / Store Manager
West Palm Beach, FL
- Competitive wages, based on experience
- Starting salary is between $40,000
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- The General Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
Emilie Hartwig, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Emilie Hartwig joined Gecko Hospitality in 2013, recruiting for the South Florida region with Franchise Partner Brian Hartwig. Emilie has an impressive background in Communications and Human Resources with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Certification in Human Resources. Emilie is also very business savvy having worked in the Financial Industry for 15 years focusing on Employee Training and Business Development. Emilie also has experience in the Retail Industry, and owned her own business for 10 years.
Emilie is the proud parent of 3 adult children. When she is not hard at work recruiting for Gecko, Emilie’s hobbies including gardening and enjoying a good book.