General Manager – Family Fun Center
6901 La Tijera Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045 Los Angeles, CA 90045
Restaurant General Manager
Industry Leader - Los Angeles, CA
Our company is looking to find a Restaurant General Manager who will be committed to achieving our operating objective: Every Guest Leaves Happy! While other family restaurants have come and gone, we continue to expand. With over 500 stores across the country, we have set the standard for family dining and entertainment for close to 30 years. Our continued success is due to our Managers and staff focusing on providing the best service to our customers and developing talented hourly employees. We strive to make our customers have a good time while they are in one of our restaurants. You would not want to miss this opportunity as a Restaurant General Manager in Los Angeles, California!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant General Manager will be responsible for hiring, training, developing, and evaluating employees and will supervise and oversee day-to-day store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation, guest service, and daily operational cost. The Restaurant General Manager in this position will make daily decisions involving time management, staff scheduling, and support, upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all corporate standards will train, teach, and motivate employees to maintain high-quality guest service and safety. The Restaurant General Manager will be responsible for building sales and maximizing profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing, and communicating corporation and guest expectations to the entire team and will exercise excellent business skills and judgment in expense control procedures, and financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) concept
- A stable work history - no more than two Restaurant General Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Los Angeles, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.