General Manager – New Dim Sum Restaurant
670 Spectrum Center Dr, Irvine, CA 92618 Irvine, CA 92618 US
Restaurant General Manager
New Restaurant Opening - Apply Today
Ten years ago, two highly regarded Chefs in the Far East came together to open their first restaurant. What started as a humble, hole-in-the-wall restaurant quickly turned into a popular concept, and we have been growing ever since, earning accolades everywhere we’ve gone, including our recent expansion into the United States. Every detail is paid attention to when crafting each item on the menu, not just to taste delicious but to be as authentic as our first restaurant.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant General Manager will oversee the Food & Beverage service in our restaurant to ensure exceptional guest satisfaction is being met at all times. This individual will work to control our restaurants’ costs along with ensuring their location is profitable. We’re searching for a hands-on Restaurant General Manager who is regularly on the floor talking with guests and making sure their time within our restaurant is enjoyable. Our Restaurant General Manager will work hard to develop a strong hourly team along with an exceptional team of supporting Managers.
- 100% company paid for the employee; the whole family can be covered for about $100 per month total
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) concept
- Experience with Chinese Cuisine, specifically in Dim Sum, preferred
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Irvine, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.