General Manager – Restaurant & Special Events Venue
15600 Odyssey Dr, Granada Hills, CA 91344 Granada Hills, CA 91344
Restaurant General Manager
High Volume - Immediate Need
We are in search of a Restaurant General Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on a daily basis. Over the past few years we have captivated guests not just with our gorgeous views of the Valley, but with the freshest, from-scratch food they can enjoy. Our team is dedicated to highlighting fresh, locally sourced ingredients into outstanding seasonal dishes. In addition to our restaurant, we have several event spaces to entertain groups both large and small for any occasion. Featuring sweeping panoramic views of the San Fernando Valley along with an on-site organic farm, our restaurant recently won a 2018 Open Table Diner's Choice Award. We also feature extensive special events and banquet space where we are able to hold Weddings, Corporate Events, etc.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager sets the standard for service expectations by overseeing the Restaurant Manager and the Kitchen Manager. As our Restaurant General Manager your duties will include but not be limited to: overseeing daily operation of the entire restaurant, team members, and facilities, control food, beverage, and labor costs, lead management team members in safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles. Our Restaurant General Manager must demonstrate skill and care when selecting, scheduling, coaching, developing, mentoring, managing and leading their team.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- Minimum of 5+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in an Upscale Casual or above concept
- High volume background - must have Restaurant General Manager experience in restaurants exceeding $8 million in volume per year
- Upscale a la carte restaurant experience along with Special Events and Catering Experience
- Hotel Food & Beverage or Convention Center Management experience a plus
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees and Management
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Granada Hills, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.