General Manager & Executive Chef - New Restaurant Opening
3131 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Newport Beach, CA 92663 US
Restaurant General Manager & Executive Chef
Brand new restaurant opening in Newport Beach in 2019!
We are a start-up restaurant group that is ready to make an impact in Southern California! Our 2nd restaurant is opening this summer in Newport Beach, and this will be our Flagship restaurant. This 9,000 square foot, two story restaurant - featuring some of the best views in SoCal - will bring the best of contemporary Mexico City to our guests. The menu, which our Executive Chef will help create, will feature healthy and fresh selections from south of the border. Our restaurant will feature a rooftop bar and lounge with sweeping views of the ocean. We have aggressive plans to open more restaurants and grow in Southern California, offering an abundance of opportunity to advance from within as more restaurants open.
At this time we are seeking the following Management positions in Newport Beach:
- Restaurant General Manager - $100K+ comp package
- Executive Chef - $100K+ comp package
Ready for a change? Apply today! Here's what we're looking for:
- Restaurant General Manager: Minimum of 3-5 years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in an Upscale Casual concept
- Executive Chef: Minimum of 3-5 years current experience as an Executive Chef in an Upscale Casual concept
- Contemporary, healthy, Mexican cooking background required for Executive Chef candidates
- High volume background; must have Management experience in restaurants doing over $6 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to build sales and rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant General Manager & Executive Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Today - Restaurant Manager Opportunities in Newport Beach, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.