General Manager (Restaurant) NEW Opening
442 Cherry St, Macon, GA 31201 Macon, GA 31210 US
Casual Theme Trend Setter
Our Company is known as a leader in the industry. We are searching for a Professional General Manager with effective leadership skills who would like to join a bright, fun, profitable brand. If you would like room to build your own career and have a blast doing it this may be the opportunity you ve been searching for, Apply Today for our location in Macon, GA to find out! Our chain has numerous casual dining restaurants within the U.S. And Canada. We can also be found in over 30 other countries around the world. The concept was to create a casual, full-service dining restaurant with a menu featuring various kinds of hamburgers offered at a realistic price. The brand proved successful, and by the early 1980s there were close to 30 locations in the region, all featuring similar Southwest decor. Today, we have locations in all 50 states and around 25 international locations. We have over 1, 500 restaurant locations throughout all 50 states, and need the right General Manager to continue the growth of our brand! Apply Today to become the General Manager of our location Macon, GA.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: Our General Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of company policies and procedures on every level, to ensure effective and consistent customer service and food preparation. A Professional General Manager will demonstrate strong leadership skills, innovative thinking, and unparalleled passion for the industry. The General Manager will work with the entire Management Team to hire, develop, and maintain a strong staff who can work together to execute one common goal. Additionally, the General Manager will be responsible for handling administrative duties including but not limited to; reporting financial documentation to corporate offices, scheduling staff according to labor cost policies and a strong understanding of P&L reports.
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25 percent of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175 percent of plan
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Managing Partner Program for top performing General Manager
- Long Term Incentive Program: With its potential for rich annual payouts and a lucrative kicker at the end of three years, the LTIP is a bonus program on steroids!
- Annual Restricted Stock Grants, based on eligibility
- Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- The General Manager should act as a brand ambassador for our company at all times
Apply Now General Manager located in Macon, GA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Craig brings 27 years of restaurant operations experience to the table, ranging from family style to upscale dining. Craig has served on training, opening, menu & kitchen development teams for multiple concepts. Beginning as a server out of high school with Copper Cellar’s Calhoun’s, Craig worked his way to Kitchen Manager within three years. After relocating to South Carolina, Craig served as Kitchen Manager, General Manager and Corporate Chef of Café Enterprises Fatz Café. Craig acted as Steward of Greenville’s award winning City Range Steakhouse Grill for 5 years before being recruited to run a new upscale catering company, where he acted as both General Manager and Sous Chef. Following a move to Georgia with his family, Craig worked at Atlanta’s very own TacoMac- a high volume casual dining concept- where he served as Kitchen Manager, Manager and Corporate Trainer for over six years.
As a husband and father of four, Craig has worked hard to produce results for his family and his employers. He looks forward to using his experience to create symbiotic relationships for both the clients and the candidates we serve.