General Manager - Amazing Pizza Concept!
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Industry Competitive Salary with huge bonus potential
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited growth potential
- Fun Upbeat Environment
- The General Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities the General Manager should possess
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years of experience as a General Manager in a high-volume concept
Kirsty Burton joined Gecko Hospitality in 2017. Her parents worked in hospitality when she was a child, so it was natural to follow them into the industry. She started her first job at 16 with a local restaurant and remained in restaurants and bars for several years. After moving into retail, it didn’t take long to get back behind the bar. Kirsty took on a Management role and after training, was promoted to manage the kitchen and the busy nightclub bar in the evenings.
After training, Kirsty moved into Relief Management and traveled to other locations to manage other pubs, restaurants and nightclubs. She was able to use her experiences and talents for roles in recruitment and development within various industries, over the past several years.
In her spare time, she loves traveling, making jewelry and has a passion for motorcycling.
“This was the best experience I have ever had with a recruiter. Kirsty was hand on the whole time and I would not had gotten the job if it wasn’t for her. Kirsty is AMAZING.” - Adam G.
"Kirsty is amazing." - Amy R.
"Very nice, very professional." - Gregory L.
"Working with Gecko Hospitality was a great experience. Kirsty is pleasant and genuinely cared about finding a placement that was a good fit for me." - Sean L.
"Kirsty was very helpful in my job search. There were multiple leads and jobs that she let me know about and was persistent with the different business representatives to make sure I had an interview to showcase my skill set." - Nick D.
"Great experience with Kirsty. She helped my search outside the box and we were able to find the right fit, not just a fit." - Jason K.
"Kirsty was the sweetest most helpful person and always called to check up on me." - Ingrid R.
"Both Tara and Kirsty do a great job finding me qualified people in a tough employment market." - Jeff C.
"Kirsty was totally amazing. She took the time to listen and help me every step of the way." - Shayne K.