General Manager - Asian Fast Casual
1068 Mission Ave, Oceanside, CA 92054 Oceanside, CA 92054
Restaurant General Manager
Immediate Need - Up to 24k bonus potential
Over 30 years ago, we started out as a family run restaurant in Southern California. Since then, we’ve rapidly grown across the country and now have thousands of locations in the United States and abroad. The best part is we’re still opening new restaurants and not remaining complacent like many of our competitors. Our leaders have been able to adapt with the times and implement changes in both menu and policies that keep us with and ahead of the times. We feature many delicious (and nutritious) entrees to satisfy appetites of all sizes and aren’t afraid to experiment with new dishes and flavors. With the abundance of growth we have planned, we’re looking for leaders who want more than just a job. There is room for advancement to Multi Unit role, as we have several locations not only at Pendleton, but throughout San Diego and the County.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the continuous delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The Restaurant General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. The Restaurant General Manager would ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Fast Casual or Quick Service concept
- High volume background; must have GM experience in restaurants doing over $1.5 million in sales per year
- As a condition of employment, candidates must be able to pass a thorough Federal Background check for consideration
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Camp Pendleton, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.