General Manager - Award Winning Ramen Group
5168 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036 Los Angeles, CA 90036 US
Restaurant General Manager who has kitchen experience
Now Hiring - Apply Today
When our founder came to the United States from oversees, he searched far and wide for his favorite food, realizing quickly the only way to find an authentic Robata restaurant would be if he made it himself. Our first location opened in Southern California, and over the past few years we’ve grown in popularity, opening locations across the country. Customers flock to our restaurant in droves to experience what authentic ramen tastes like, along with pairing our dishes with a wide selection of Craft Beer & Wines. Our growth has been able to open up more and more opportunities for Managers who want to challenge themselves and advance their careers!
Restaurant General Manager
The Restaurant General Manager will lead their team of Managers assuring they are motivating the team to work hard, be energetic and to be passionate in regards to guest service. The Restaurant General Manager must have the ability to coach and develop other managers, in addition to supervise and inspire the staff members. The person in this position will be required to act as a positive role model at all times. You will have to manage the work flow in a fast paced environment and be a master of multi-tasking and delegating. As the Restaurant General Manager you will be responsible for managing the restaurant’s financials, inventory control, and increasing guest counts. In addition to excellent bonus potential, we offer Health Insurance (60% paid), Dental Insurance (100% paid), Vision Insurance, and a cell phone stipend.
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Upscale Casual concept
- Strong Kitchen Manager experience
- Prior GM experience of a sushi restaurant a plus
- Must be charismatic and service oriented
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant general manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Los Angeles, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.