General Manager - Fantastic Benefits PLUS 8 Paid National Holidays!
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Restaurant General Manager Fast Casual Concept
Award Winning Concept – Urgent Need
Colorado Springs, CO
Salary Range $60-70k+
Hate working National Holidays? Now you don’t have to!
We think spending time with our families is important, so we are closed for 8 National Holidays. New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
In our 15+ years of business, our goal hasn’t strayed. We want to offer the freshest, highest quality meals guests can find on the go. Instead of a vast menu where quality can get lost in the sauce, we’ve focused on a handful of delicious options and concentrate on being the best in the industry. Our success in the South has allowed us to expand across Iowa and the whole country, with more growth on the books! This journey wouldn’t have been possible without our Management teams and hourly crew - we genuinely care about our team and we want you to be a part of it.
Title of Position - Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for overseeing the overall operations of their restaurant and must be an energetic person ready to take the lead as the brand ambassador. The right candidate will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to maintain an energetic, fun and friendly atmosphere among staff and our guests. The Restaurant General Manager must be able to communicate effectively with the rest of the Management Team to be able to evaluate work procedures, review standards and respond proactively to the needs of the restaurant. The right Restaurant General Manager will be able to build a strong customer rapport while building profit levels through brand building within the community.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Industry competitive salary
- S/T and L/T disability allowance
- Robust bonus program
- Full training program
- Huge advancement opportunities
- Up to 3 weeks’ vacation/yr
- Closed 8 National Holidays
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Full Service or Fast Casual concept
- High volume background - must have Restaurant General Manager experience in establishments doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
- Our Restaurant General Manager must have a winning personality!
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.