General Manager - High Volume Bakery
300 E Colorado Blvd #220, Pasadena, CA 91101 Pasadena, CA 91101 US
Restaurant General Manager
High Volume Concept - Apply Today
We’ve become a legendary name in the Southern California market. We’re a Café featuring an array of baked goods, cakes, a coffee bar, and more! Though we have several locations, each of our stores is unique to the community they are situated in. With the amount of volume we do per year, we’re on the lookout for individuals that have high volume background and want a new challenge in their career. We’re opening a couple more locations in the next several months and are seeking dynamic Managers to take us to the next level.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: Our General Manager will be responsible for creating an overall easy-going customer-focused ambiance. The General Manager will take control of day-to-day operations while managing and maintaining operational targets and goals. Additional responsibilities for this position include recruitment and developing a dedicated team centered on improving sales and sales revenue. Inventory management and maximizing profitability by cost control will also be required by the General Manager.
- No late night hours and closed/close early on several holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) with match starting in 2018
- Medical / Dental insurance options after 60 days
- Paid Vacation
- Performance based bonus program
- Minimum of 5-7 years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume (over $7 million per year in sales) Casual Dining concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- The Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - General Manager located in Pasadena, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.