General Manager - Managing Partner
33511 Brandon, FL 33511
Casual Restaurant Leader
If you are looking for a Managing Partner career opportunity with a company passionate about great service, excellent food and wine and celebrates living well, you will be interested in this career path! Apply Today for our location in Brandon, FL .We’re in search of a Restaurant Managing Partner who will share our passion to operate a professional, profitable, guest orientated business. In giving back to you, we offer a great career with the potential for increasing opportunities as we continue to expand. Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Managing Partner for our location in Brandon, FL.
Title of Position: Managing Partner
Job Description: The Managing Partner is responsible for leading all operations by leading their team of Managers and Team Members, demonstrating leadership grounded in our core values. As the Managing Partner you will enable their team to keep our promise to guests by consistently providing a superb dining experience, A successful Managing Partner is always delivering balanced results through our systems and methods, which ultimately leads to steady growth in sales and profits through personal, people, business and leadership results.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Performance Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Immediate 401(K)
- Paid Vacations
- The Managing Partner must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Managing Partner
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Managing Partner
- The Managing Partner must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Managing Partner should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-Managing Partner located in Brandon, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.