General Manager - Monday - Friday Only
San Antonio, TX
Our company is seeking an experienced General Manager with a passion for excellence and great attention to detail. This is the perfect opportunity to lead a team of professionals in an upscale casual environment while enhancing your career with a company guided by values and morals. Apply Today to become the General Manager of our location in San Antonio, TX. Our team has an incredible sense of pride in everything they do and are full of passion ensuring each guest has a Legendary Experience every time. It’s our goal as a Company to provide excellent service and quality to every one of our clients, therefore we hold ourselves to the highest standards without compromise. We are a family restaurant, and we believe our family is: every member of every community we are present in. To take advantage of this opportunity immediately, Apply Today for the General Manager position, for our location in San Antonio, TX.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager will live and teach the mission and vision of the company. The General Manager is responsible for ensuring restaurant operations run smoothly, making sure the guest is the number one priority, and will partner with the District Manager to ensure overall financial health and brand standard execution of a single unit. As the General Manager you will develop a bench of well-trained talent for each level within the restaurant. The General Manager will direct all activates pertaining to a clean, safe and attractive environment, the overall guest experience, staffing, discipline, payroll and repair and maintenance. The business will be managed by directing and holding the management and service production teams accountable for service and operations excellence.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical Coverage
- Advancement Opportunities
- Energetic Fun Working Atmosphere
- And the Best Benefit of all….Growth
- The General Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a General Manager