General Manager - New Opening
Columbia, SC 29201
QSR – Unlimited Growth Potential
We are seeking a Professional General Manager with enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of effective team building. If this sounds like your Restaurant Management style we would like to get to know you better!! We pride ourselves by being the largest Mexican-style Quick Service Restaurant Chain in the world with nearly 6,000 restaurants worldwide and proudly serve up to 36 million customers every week. If you are looking for a career as a General Manager with both professional and personal growth in the Columbia, SC area, Apply Today!
Title of Position – General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager has complete responsibility for a million-dollar operation when they’re on duty, from supervising staff to ensuring happy customers and product quality. The Restaurant Manager work closely with the rest of the Management Team on strategic planning, staffing and marketing for their location. We believe in challenges and rewards. Hard work, a positive attitude, and solid Management skills will earn you a career with outstanding financial compensation, recognition, advancement opportunity, and benefits. We look for exceptional performers to grow with us.
- Holiday Pay and Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Care Plans
- Management Training Programs
- A minimum of three years General management experience for a high volume concept is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- An understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
Apply Now- General Manager in Columbia, SC
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.