Restaurant General Manager
Newmarket, ON L3X 1H5 CA
Job Description: Our General Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the restaurant as well as assuring spectacular customer service to our guests. The General Manager will provide employees with the resources needed to provide our guests with the fantastic service they have come to expect from us. Our General Manager will also ensure standards are met in health, safety, and security areas or our operations. The General Manager in this position must be able to identify the talents and job performance of all staff members.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Competitive Salary 80K
- Lucartive 30% Bonus Structure 20 – 25K
- Major Growth Opportunities
- The General Manager must have high-volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A requirement for the General Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- The General Manager must be extremely guest-orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
Apply Now – General Manager located in Newmarket.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Scott Sinclair, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.