General Manager - New Opening
34609 Spring Hill, FL 34609
Casual Dining – Unique Experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic General Manager who is excited about food, loves serving guests and revels in being part of a winning team. As the ‘go-to’ spot for all things, we bring creative and innovative ideas to the forefront to provide our guests with an unforgettable experience. If you are searching for a General Manager career to showcase your strengths and progress your hospitality career in the Spring Hill, FL area, apply today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager upholds responsibility for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of “Guest First" service to all guests; the upkeep of restaurant quality; the leadership, and the advancement/growth of team members; the creation and maintenance of a world of trust, credibility, respect and dignity. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and models the standard in the day-to-day overall performance of job duties. The General Manager will make sure that company policies and procedures are implemented and preserved in a consistent manner.
- Industry Leading Salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Prescription Plans
- 401(k) Program
- Opportunity for career advancement with a stable, growing company
- A minimum of three years general management experience for a high-volume concept is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
Apply Now - General Manager located in Spring Hill, FL If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Andrea Hudon, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Andrea Hudon is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for Central Florida: Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas. During her 13 plus years with Gecko, she has placed 100’s of Management Level Candidates with customer firms. Her friendly and efficient manner builds long lasting relationships with fellow Franchise Partners, clients and candidates alike.
Andrea utilizes the strength and breadth of Gecko main office and regional partners, when needed to help satisfy her clients’ specific needs. Gecko’s mission to exceed customer expectations, promotes a culture of cooperation & support among Franchise Partners.
Prior to joining Gecko, Andrea was a Training Store General Manager for Edwardo’s Pizza & Gino’s East for 6 years. One of her stores was touted for doing over 5mm/yr of business. This GM experience in the hospitality industry made her transition to Restaurant Manager recruiting for Gecko a natural move.
Andrea graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality. She was also honored as a Top WIU Senior at the yearly National Restaurant Association Show.