General Manager - New Store Opening
Kitchener - Waterloo, ON N2A1G2 CA
Restaurant General Manager
Industry titan coming to Kitchener area with newly branded upscale concept.
We are actively interviewing for a General Manager now.
Your experience and personality will include:
- History of integrity leadership and experience recognizing & developing talent
- Detailed level and appreciation of restaurant systems and routines
- Proven track record of achieving financial results with sales exceeding 3M+
- Ability to articulate company’s vision and values while inspiring others
- 3 -4 years management with reputable high calibre restaurant brand
Compensation & Benefits
- Base 70-80K
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Health Benefit Program
- Ongoing Professional Development Programs
- Growth Opportunities
Must be able to train in the Toronto area for up to 3 months prior to opening.
Apply today, Hiring Now! Qualified candidates will be scheduled an interview within 12hours.
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.