General Manager - No late nights!
1645 West Broad St Richmond, VA 23220 US
Base Salary with Profit Sharing Bonuses!
We are seeking a General Manager Restaurant to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
This is a local Richmond, VA opportunity for a growing brand operating under a franchise relationship.
Requires General Manager experience in restaurant operations.
Ideal backgrounds can include QSR/Full-service/Fast-casual
$65K base and profit share bonus
$80K - $100K total comp potential
Job stability and brand recognition
Five day week
No late nights!
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
To be considered for this Richmond, Va. General Manager opportunity, Please send your resume by return email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resumes are treated confidentially.
Please apply for the General Manager of Restaurant Operations located in Richmond, Virginia to receive prompt consideration.
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.