General Manager - Restaurant Manager - Gulfport, MS
- Aggressive Compensation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at GM level
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.