General Manager - Restaurant Manager
Restaurant General Manager
We are an impressively financially stable and aggressively growing company looking for an Assistant Manager to supply support to our General Manager in overseeing the day to day operations as well as ensuring our loyal patrons are treated to world-class customer service. h Apply Today in Hattiesburg, MS.
- Competitive salary package
- Performance-based bonus program
- Paid Vacation
- Medical / Dental insurance options
- Paid Training
- High school or GED required
- Complete our Company GM Development course
- Must perform all related competencies outlined in the company Shift Management & Store Management Training Workbooks
- Experience with sales, management, production, and customer service
- Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Pleasant disposition, sociable, accommodating nature, and enthusiasm
- Self-motivation, creativity, and adaptability
- Basic computer, telephone, and fax knowledge
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must meet company driving standards (three year clean driving)
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Apply Now – General Manager in Hattiesburg, MS
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.