General Manager I
Honolulu, HI 96820 US
Restaurant General Manager
Currently seeking an upbeat and positive Restaurant General Manager to work in our fun, high energy environment. If your Professional General Management style is one that thrives in a high volume, upbeat atmosphere, please don’t hesitate to apply today for our location in Honolulu, HI. We initially opened our doors over 40 years ago in Seattle as a small storefront building. As time passes, we evolved into a neighborhood gathering spot serving up made to order coffees, teas, breakfasts, and lunches. Today we operate over 150 locations all across the U.S. with definite growth plans for the future. Our employees are at the heart of our company. We develop relationships that are founded on trust, doing the right thing and respect for the multiple talents of our teams and partners. Don’t miss this great opportunity as a Restaurant General Manager, Apply Today for our location in Honolulu, HI.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Compensation: $55,000-$60,000 Plus Quarterly Bonus 15-25%
Job Description: The purpose of the Restaurant General Manager position is required to manage a QSR restaurant or small cluster of restaurants or points-of-sale in close proximity to each other with sales of generally up to $5M. The Restaurant General Manager ensures the restaurant is clean, staffed, open for business, and operates to high operational and financial standards. The Restaurant General Manager uses broad discretion and judgement to make great leadership decisions and is responsible for the overall success of the restaurant.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off (vacation, flex or sick)
- Holiday pay
- Meal and Transportation Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Training and exciting career growth opportunities
- Referral program – refer a friend and earn a bonus
· The Restaurant General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
· Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant General Manager
· The Restaurant General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
· A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant General Manager must possess
· High volume experience of 5+ years as a Restaurant General Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Honolulu, HI.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jason Trim’s career, spanning over 30 years in the hospitality and service industry, started with humble beginnings at a local golf course. Through the years he has worked with several Destination Resorts and High-End Golf Clubs where he has gained deep experience in a variety of operations. As a Hospitality General Manager, Jason’s experience in all operating departments is extensive. Jason is a Certified Club Manager (CCM), and a Class ‘A’ PGA Golf Professional.
Jason has a wide-ranging background in Food & Beverage operations covering all types and sizes of venues, from poolside casual cafes to luxurious private club dining. He prides himself in building great teams and finding the right fit for the right position.
When not working Jason enjoys golf, time with the family at the beach, and the always amazing Hawaii sunsets.