- Competitive Wages
- Work/Life Balance
- Medical Plan
- Unlimited growth potential and job security
- The Assistant General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Assistant General Manager
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.