- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Must have 3-5 years of Restaurant General Management experience in a QSR/Fast Casual environment, high volume a plus
- The ability to train, guide and lead team members
- The ability to work with a high degree of independence and discretion
- Works well under pressure and has strong problem solving skills
- Good organizational, communication and time-management skills
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Julie Caruthers brings over 20 years of operational experience in the hospitality industry to her position as a recruiter. Julie has a diverse background with experience in high volume restaurants in both the BOH and FOH and has held the GM position with a number of high profile national brands.
Julie has a real passion for people and helping them make the right connections whether they are a candidate or a client. Julie’s experience allows her to communicate clearly and understand the needs of all parties involved in the application and selection process. She is a driven professional that sees the big picture and works tirelessly to help candidates and clients find the right match.