Atlanta, GA 30303
- Competitive Salary
- Exciting Work Environment
- Company Growth Opportunity
- And Many More!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a General Manager position
- Strong communication skills are a must for our General Manager
- The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the hotel at all times
- The General Manager must be organized, works well with others, and have an outgoing personality
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.