High Volume Concept - Apply Today
We’ve become a legendary name in the Southern California market. We’re a Café featuring an array of baked goods, cakes, a coffee bar, and more! Though we have several locations, each of our stores is unique to the community they are situated in. With the amount of volume we do per year, we’re on the lookout for individuals that have high volume background and want a new challenge in their career. We’re opening a couple more locations in the next several months and are seeking dynamic Managers to take us to the next level.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description:Our General Manager will be responsible for creating an overall easy-going customer-focused ambiance. The General Manager will take control of day-to-day operations while managing and maintaining operational targets and goals. Additional responsibilities for this position include recruitment and developing a dedicated team centered on improving sales and sales revenue. Inventory management and maximizing profitability by cost control will also be required by the General Manager.
- No late night hours and closed/close early on several holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) with match starting in 2018
- Medical / Dental insurance options after 60 days
- Paid Vacation
- Performance based bonus program
- Minimum of 5-7 years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume (over $7 million per year in sales) Casual Dining concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- The Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - General Manager located in Pasadena, California!
Lucas Andrews, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Lucas Andrews has over 15 years of experience in restaurant operations and another 5 of that being in recruiting and onboarding and leadership experience. During high school, Lucas began his career as a busser and moved up the ranks and was a part of the managing team within three years while going to college. Lucas had held many different management positions before transitioning into recruitment.
He grew up in a suburb of Northern California called Roseville, then moved to Southern California to pursue his successful restaurant management career. Lucas ability to see talent and passion for others makes him an exceptional recruiter.
Lucas is a devoted family man and spends most of his free time with his wife Ashley, and his two sons – Callum and Liam, and daughter Presley. He enjoys football, boating, basketball, hiking and fantasy sports!