- Competitive pay and excellent bonus opportunities
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manger must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Julie Caruthers brings over 20 years of operational experience in the hospitality industry to her position as a recruiter. Julie has a diverse background with experience in high volume restaurants in both the BOH and FOH and has held the GM position with a number of high profile national brands.
Julie has a real passion for people and helping them make the right connections whether they are a candidate or a client. Julie’s experience allows her to communicate clearly and understand the needs of all parties involved in the application and selection process. She is a driven professional that sees the big picture and works tirelessly to help candidates and clients find the right match.