Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant General Manager Candidates should have
a strong work ethic and passion for food!
Are you innovative? Are you a people-person? Do you want to be a leader in your field? Do you have a passion for the fast-food industry? We are currently looking for Restaurant General Managers to join our team of passionate people in the Columbia, MS area. We are passionate about great food, great service, and fast quality food! Our commitment to innovation and continued growth, keep us a step above the rest. Join our elite team of professionals and soar with us to success!
·Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
·Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- Restaurant General Manager candidates should have 2+ years of current Quick Service or Fast Casual Restaurant General Manager experience
- Restaurant General Manager should have high volume background;
- Restaurant General Manager must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Restaurant General Manager must have the ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager must have strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Restaurant General Manager must have hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant General Manager must have an excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
After many years of success in the area of Administrative Law, and seeing the countless numbers of unemployed clients, Bill decided he could do something to change that scenario! His objective was to place himself into the hospitality industry, with a focus on assisting in the job markets.
“It has been the best decision I have ever made. It gives me great pleasure to be associated and recruiting for the best recruiting firm in the United States, Gecko Hospitality.” ~ Bill Moore
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family, reading and cooking.