1800 Stibo Rd Fayetteville, NC 28303 Fayetteville, NC 28303 US
General Manager Great Opportunity- Strong Concept
Salary 60k-65k + Bonuses
We are searching for a FUN General Manager with high energy, that has a passion for great food and great service. If you're looking for the exciting challenge with a unique brand in the casual dining industry where you can showcase your talents Apply today!
General Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all overall operations of the restaurant
- Selecting, hiring, training and coaching the hourly staff
- Work closely with the management team to develop their skills and knowledge of P&L, cost control, and scheduling
- Maintain a clean and professional environment as well as ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Increasing sales in addition to sales forecasting and ensuring compliance within budget and profit goals
- Administrative functions such as inventory, scheduling and labor control, P&L and budgeting will be expected
- Competitive Salary
- 5-day work week with work/life balance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Growth Opportunity
- Must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others
- A solid track record in achieving financial results
- Must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Must be available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-General Manager located in Fayetteville, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to adele@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Adele began her career in a full-service casual chain restaurant. She worked her way up from an entry-level position to a Service Manager and eventually became the mentor of the FOH training program, as well as supporting the training for four other locations. During this time, she helped open and staff new locations. Because of her experiences, she understands the urgency that surrounds the hiring process.
She then worked for a Healthcare Food Services Contract Company as a Retail Services Manager. Always driving for success, she gained skills in menu development, retail design, and marketing. Once again, she was called on to support over 20 locations by hosting monthly marketing calls, site visits, and opening new account locations.
Adele has never lost her focus on service. Her management style is fair, inclusive, and business minded. She has a strong attention to detail and enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
Adele is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids play sports, and cooking with her husband.