Houston, TX , 77007 Houston, TX 77007
Fine Dining- New Location!
Our Company is seeking a General Manager who believes strongly in delivering extraordinary service and will make it their goal to ensure each guest leaves with the feeling they've received the highest level of personalized attention. Our Company preserves the conventional American Bar and Grill concept from dishing up a cutting-edge twist on American comfort classics. Our concept is among many restaurants owned by a company that created three unique upscale restaurant concepts which appeal to savvy steak connoisseurs nationwide. With unique locations throughout the U.S., our great reputation for "Tasty cuisine and attractive presentation" is definitely an honor our staff is committed to daily. As our Company believes it is our duty to present every guest with a remarkable dining experience when they stroll through our doors. We are very proud to have been recently awarded the "Award of Excellence" and "Diner's Choice Award". As a General Manager for one of our restaurants, we will provide a remarkable place for you to further your career and lead a team who know how to make things happen and perform at amazing levels. If you are in the market for a fulfilling quality lifestyle and the chance to stand out in your career as a General Manager, our restaurant in Houston, TX is looking for you!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager for our company must be an individual who is comfortable leading a team of other Managers, prides themselves on their strong leadership talents, demonstrate innovative suggestions as well as have the right attitude. We promote unique ideas and fresh perspectives, where our General Manager is encouraged to bring their own ideas to the table. The General Manager will be responsible for developing a strong staff and guiding them towards a common goal.
- Excellent Compensation Packages
- Competitive Bonus Program
- 401(K) Retirement Savings With a Company Match
- Medical/Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Three plus years of general management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the General Manager
- A requirement for the General Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the General Manager should possess
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the organization
Apply Now- General Manager in Houston, TX
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Gates, CPC
As an experienced entrepreneur and business professional, Bob Gates has established an extensive network of business contacts over the years and is recognized as a trusted expert in the field of hospitality recruitment. He is well versed and knowledgeable about labor market activities, career development trends and employment business as it relates to the job seeker and corresponding employers.