Logan, UT 84321 US
Restaurant General Manager - Fast Casual
This Fast Casual Restaurant that places it focus on its associates, concentrating on a healthy lifestyle, continuous learning, developing others and the belief of five essential values: proactive, respect, development, great opportunities and giving is searching for a General Manager! These fundamentals supply our associates with an environment where they can both inspire and be inspired. If this sounds like the Restaurant General Manager career you've been searching for, we want to hear from you! This Fast Casual Chain has well over 1, 500 restaurants in the United States in over 40 states and Puerto Rico and is one of the fastest growing restaurant concepts across the world. We are deeply devoted to the communities in which we serve with numerous donations to a variety of nonprofit organizations. We are proud of our company's community involvement effort, offering meals, funding and volunteer services to organizations benefiting children and disaster relief endeavors.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the continuous delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. The General Manager would ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Competitive pay and excellent bonus opportunities
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Three plus years of general management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the General Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the General Manager should posses
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Keith Tench.
Keith Tench, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Keith Tench comes from a corporate sales background. After completing college at Sonoma State University, he started working in San Francisco with AT&T Wireless Data for 7 years. After that, he has spent the last 15 years building and growing a GPS tracking company based in Phoenix. His entrepreneurial spirit has to lead him to Gecko Hospitality. Early in his career, he was part of the kitchen team that opened the first Chili’s in Northern CA. Keith likes to golf, play softball, coach his daughters' soccer team and loves sports. He gets great joy out of spending time with his family and friends. He also enjoys backyard barbeques, relaxing by the pool and watching his grow up and prepare for the next chapters in her life. His favorite sports teams are the Sf Giants, 49ers, and Cleveland Cavaliers. He also has 3 small Chihuahuas that keep him busy.