Nashville, TN 60642
- A minimum of 5 years as a General Manger in high volume full service restaurants
- An EXCELLENT history of tenure
- Strong P&L knowledge and experience in driving sales and profit
- Development of staff and managers
- High level knowledge of Liquor, Beer and Wine
- Experience opening new restaurant locations
- Very high energy
- Ability to travel for 6 weeks for training
Gabe Caruthers, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Gabe brings 25 years of operational experience to his role as a recruiter. As an operator, his foremost priority was always on identifying and developing top talent in all positions.
Like many, Gabe Caruthers started in operations at a young age and worked his way up through the business. Holding positions from Culinary Partner to Corporate Multi-Unit Chef to Director of operations, Gabe has held a number of positions for strong national brands in the industry. During his career, he has had the honor of working with two different fully accredited Certified Master Chefs as well as a number of highly respected industry executives that he considers mentors and friends
Gabe’s number one focus is always finding the right fit for clients and candidates. Gabe strongly believes that the arrangement, whether related to time or resources, must be right for all parties for there to be a true return on investment that benefits all.