• VERY competitive salary
• A period bonus program with a profit-sharing component
• Full benefit package
• Fitness program
• Promote from within policy
• Vacation, and other fun perks!
• The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
• A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
• A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
• The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
• The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!
Gabe Caruthers, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Gabe brings 25 years of operational experience to his role as a recruiter. As an operator, his foremost priority was always on identifying and developing top talent in all positions.
Like many, Gabe Caruthers started in operations at a young age and worked his way up through the business. Holding positions from Culinary Partner to Corporate Multi-Unit Chef to Director of operations, Gabe has held a number of positions for strong national brands in the industry. During his career, he has had the honor of working with two different fully accredited Certified Master Chefs as well as a number of highly respected industry executives that he considers mentors and friends
Gabe’s number one focus is always finding the right fit for clients and candidates. Gabe strongly believes that the arrangement, whether related to time or resources, must be right for all parties for there to be a true return on investment that benefits all.