Newark, CA 94560
Store Director - General Manager
$115,000 - $135,000 plus up to $75,000 in Bonus plus Benefits
The General Manager is ultimately responsible for all functions in our concept and must maintain high standards of food and entertainment quality, guest services, and exceptional facility maintenance. The General Manager will build sales through guest satisfaction, exceptional sanitation, and facility maintenance. The General Manager will establish positive team member relations with training and development while ensuring a safe and secure work environment for team members and guests. The General Manager must possess the ability to adapt to the ever-changing surroundings and issues that accompany a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Interact with guests and be consistently involved with guest satisfaction
• Must have exceptional leadership skills
• Must be able to work a 50-hour work week (weekdays and weekends)
• Must be able to be on their feet moving and walking 8-10 hours per shift. We offer a 5-day work week with 2 consecutive days off.
• 5 years of management experience, preferably in a General Manager position
• Must possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks on a daily basis
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Ashley Mills is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for the California Central Coast, North Texas, & Northern Florida. She and her husband, Barry, joined Gecko in 2005 and together they have truly enjoyed this exciting career. She prides herself on her ability to research the clients' needs and match them with the right candidates. Ashley also enjoys developing relationships with clients and candidates and feels a great sense of accomplishment when the perfect match is made.
Ashley graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor's Degree in Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management. Ashley has worked in restaurant management for Don Pablo's and The Corner Bakery Cafe where she worked for years as a FOH Manager as well as a Catering Manager.
Ashley enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, playing tennis and golf, and cheering for her favorite sports teams.