- The General Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of the hotel including hiring, training, budgeting, sales, guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction, owner satisfaction, revenue management, and timely reporting.
- Ensure property hiring and all employment practices comply with company and legal requirements.
- The General Manager monitors performance, develops and guides associates in career paths.
- Selects, trains, and directs department supervisors and other associates as necessary keeping them well versed in all policies and procedures.
- The General Manager will develop annual operating and capital budgets.
- Comply with all company accounting procedures.
- Have a proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding P&L statements, and cost controls.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction.
- Candidates for General Manager must have a minimum of 4+ years of hotel management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full-Service experience required.
- Food + Beverage experience preferred
- Opening experience required
- The desire to operate an excellent hotel.
- Strong financial knowledge is required.
Jeremy Nichols, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Jeremy Nichols started his recruiting career in 2000 with international retail giant H&M. Based in NY, he helped open one of their first stores in the US. After a few years in operations he soon joined the US expansion team. With this role, he traveled the US and was responsible for the recruitment and hiring for emerging markets along the East Coast and throughout the Midwest.
In 2008 Jeremy joined the nation’s largest franchisee of Panera Bread, Covelli Enterprises. As the Director of Recruiting, Jeremy’s focus was on the Greater Tampa Bay market including the Gainesville, Ocala and The Villages area. Jeremy hired management and catering personnel for 30 locations. Additionally, he was responsible for the staffing of new locations as well as filling upper management positions in their corporate support office.
Jeremy has a true passion for recruiting. The relationships and connections that are made with each placement are what motivate Jeremy to find that perfect match for both candidate and employer.