Plano, TX 75024 US
Upscale Casual Theme – Hottest Location in Town
Our Company is searching for a Professional General Manager to lead a polished hospitality team to success. Apply Today for our location in Plano, Texas to be considered for the General Manager position. Our company is no stranger to the restaurant scene! For nearly 20 years, we've operated several upscale-dining locations in exciting vacation destinations in the United States. Known for chef-inspired scratch dishes, hand-crafted cocktails, and extraordinary guest service. All of our restaurants provide regional specialties unique to their areas, with a focus on utilizing the freshest ingredients available. We need an extremely motivated, enthusiastic and polished Restaurant General Manager to join our Management Team. This person must be self-motivated, driven, have a passion for learning and instructing, and excel in a relaxed but sophisticated environment - all while providing top-notch food and service. When opportunities arise, individuals have the ability to grow their management careers, especially if they have the ability to relocate. Apply Today for our location in Plano, Texas.
Title of Position – General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager will be responsible for overseeing the overall operations of the entire restaurant. Success will depend on the General Manager’s ability to recruit, develop, train, mentor and maintain a solid team of professionals through the entire staff. Additionally, the General Manager must be able to handle all administrative and financial responsibilities and have a strong knowledge of P&L management. Exceptional communication skills are required to effectively and efficiently coach staff and members of management towards completing and exceeding common goals.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability
- Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Aloha Time Off
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times.
Apply Now – General Manager located in Plano, Texas
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Ashley Mills or Barry Mills
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Ashley Mills is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for the California Central Coast, North Texas, & Northern Florida. She and her husband, Barry, joined Gecko in 2005 and together they have truly enjoyed this exciting career. She prides herself on her ability to research the clients' needs and match them with the right candidates. Ashley also enjoys developing relationships with clients and candidates and feels a great sense of accomplishment when the perfect match is made.
Ashley graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor's Degree in Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management. Ashley has worked in restaurant management for Don Pablo's and The Corner Bakery Cafe where she worked for years as a FOH Manager as well as a Catering Manager.
Ashley enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, playing tennis and golf, and cheering for her favorite sports teams.