1902 Reston Metro Plaza Reston, VA 20190 US
- Excellent compensation packages
- Medical/Dental/ Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k)
- 4+ years of General Manager experience in a fine dining environment
- A college degree or culinary degree is preferred but not required for the General Manager
- Night and weekend availability are required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must have strong P&L knowledge
- The General Manager must have proven ability to drive sales and build profit
- Exceptional communication skills are key to the success of the General Manager
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.