430 E. Plainfield Rd. Richmond, VA 23173 US
$105,000 + 20% bonus potential
- Overseeing daily operations of our restaurant
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining the highest standards of food quality and service
- Managing staff, including hiring, training, and performance management
- Financial management, including budgeting, sales forecasting, and cost control
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred certifications include ServSafe and applicable state/local licensing requirements. Experience in a managerial role in the restaurant industry is also highly desirable. We are looking for a leader who will inspire the team and create a culture that values exceptional service and presentation.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a General Manager in a full-service restaurant.
- Scratch kitchen experience is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old.
- Proven experience in a restaurant management role
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of restaurant business and financial management
- A passion for food and exceptional customer service
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.